Year and Trim Recommendations Needed - Honest Opinions About Kia Tellurides?

Hi Kia people

My husband and I are considering getting a Kia Telluride after dealing with numerous issues with our Subaru Outback. We have two young kids under the age of 5 and frequently go on road trips. We’re tired of one of us always being stuck in the middle of the kids, so we’re hoping the Telluride’s three-row seating will offer a better experience.

I’ve heard mixed reviews about the Telluride, and I understand that every vehicle has its pros and cons. I’ve been trying to sift through specs for each year and trim level, but it’s a lot of information to handle. I know the 2023 model had a significant redesign, which makes things even more confusing.

Could anyone share their honest opinions or experiences with the Kia Telluride? What year and trim do you recommend? Any insights on reliability, comfort, and features would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

We bought a 2022 Telluride and it’s been a fantastic upgrade from our old SUV. The interior is spacious, which is great for road trips with kids. I’ve heard the 2023 model has even more updated features, but I’m not sure if it’s worth the extra cost. Overall, I think any Telluride from 2020 and up is a solid choice.

I’ve had a 2023 Telluride, since it was released and the redesign is really nice. The new tech features and improved comfort are noticeable. If you’re considering the 2023, definitely go for the higher trims like the EX or SX if you can swing it; they have a lot more luxury features. The redesign was a big step forward, so it might be worth it if you want the latest and greatest best wishes…

“I’ve had a 2021 Telluride and while it’s been great, I’ve heard the 2023 model fixes a few issues with the infotainment system that we’ve had problems with. If you’re considering a used Telluride, make sure it has the latest software updates. For trims, the SX has more bells and whistles but if you don’t need all the extra features, the EX is a good middle ground. :smile:

I had a 2020 Telluride and loved it. The space was perfect for our growing family. However, the 2023 model’s redesign might be a game-changer, especially with the updates in safety features and tech. I’d recommend looking at the 2023 if your budget allows; you might find the new features and updates worth the investment :heart_eyes:

I’m in the same boat as you. After dealing with our Outback’s issues, we decided to test drive a few Tellurides. The 2023 model definitely feels more refined. However, if budget is a concern, a well-maintained 2021 or 2022 could still be a great option and save you some money. Make sure to check for any recalls or updates, :slightly_smiling_face:

For the Kia Telluride, the 2024 model is highly recommended. The top trim, the Telluride SX Prestige, offers the most features and luxury. For a balance of value and features, consider the EX trim. Both options provide excellent quality and performance.