Which Kia Models Have a 3rd Row?

I’m planning a family road trip and I’ve been eyeing some new cars. I had a Kia Sportage a few years back, and it was great, but now we’re looking for something with a bit more space. Specifically, I’m curious about which Kia models come with a 3rd row of seating. Does anyone have experience with this or can point me in the right direction?

3 Likes

As we were shopping for a family car, we came across Kia Carnival, Kia Sorento, and Kia Telluride, all with the 3rd row seating. The three are suitable for day to day family use and I highly recommend. My husband fell in love with the luxurious 2024 Kia Telluride, this is what we got recently. Maybe you should check it out. :smile:

2 Likes

The Kia Telluride is the most popular choice for a Kia model with a third row of seating. It offers ample space, comfort, and modern features.

The Sorento is another option, but it’s slightly smaller. Both models are known for their reliability and value.

It’s recommended to test drive both to see which one best suits your family’s needs and preferences.

2 Likes

Kia models with a third row include the Telluride, Sorento, and Carnival. These models offer additional seating for families and groups, providing versatility and space.

1 Like

The new Kia Telluride and the Sorento are the two third-row SUVs offered by Kia. The new Kia Carnival MPV is another option; it has three rows of comfortable seats for travelers.