What year did Kia change their logo?

What year did Kia change their logo?

3 Likes

Kia’s familiar logo, introduced in 1994, remained largely unchanged until 2021, receiving minor refinements in 2004 and 2013. This period also marked a pivotal shift for the brand. In 2016, Kia introduced the Niro, its first hybrid model, followed by the electric version in 2018, signifying a move towards electrification.

3 Likes

Kia actually just switched up their logo in 2021! I can’t remember exactly when in 2021, but I saw the new one for the first time last year. It’s pretty different, more modern looking. I almost thought it was a whole new car brand at first!

3 Likes

Everything changed in 2021 when the firm unveiled its new logo. Instead of the familiar wordmark consisting of three distinct letters, Kia’s new logo is an angular glyph that is so closely packed that it resembles a KN rather than a K-I-A.

2 Likes

Kia’s most recent logo modification occurred in January 2021. It is a stylized signature design, which causes some misinterpretation as “KN” instead of “Kia.”

1 Like

Kia’s logo was officially modified on January 6, 2021. The new logo has a more modern and simplified design, representing the company’s evolution and future goals. The revamp highlights Kia’s dedication to innovation and new brand strategy.

i use to think it changed in 2022 but i came to realise that it changed in 2021