What Fuel additive are you using?

Did some research and settled on BG CF5 3 in 1 , 11 oz $15 on eBay. I intend to use a half can every oil change. The Owner’s Manual kinda recommends an additive and the Dealer insists one be used. Even though I search for TOP TIER Fuel, I’m still going to use an additive. Your thoughts?

1 Like

Using BG CF5 every oil change seems wise, especially with your manual’s and dealer’s recommendations. Combining this with top-tier fuel should keep your engine in great shape. Good preventive approach!

1 Like

I don’t use fuel additives myself, but the choice of fuel additive can depend on what you’re aiming to achieve with your vehicle, such as cleaning the fuel system, improving performance, or stabilizing fuel during storage.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your research. While additives can benefit some engines, I’d recommend consulting your manual and Kia directly and bring any specific concerns to them. Proper fuel and routine maintenance per their guidelines best supports your Sorento. Your dealer may also provide insights given your needs.

BG CF5 3 in 1 can clean injectors, prevent carbon buildup, and boost engine health. But follow recommended dosage and check your car’s manual first.

1 Like

Consult your manual and Kia directly for the best advice on additives. Follow their guidelines for fuel and maintenance to optimize your Sorento’s performance. Your dealer can also provide helpful insights.

1 Like

Here @NeuralNexusNate Regular maintenance is key!

1 Like

BG CF5 seems good for your Sorento, but double check with Kia. Manual suggests additives, but Kia can confirm if needed and best for your engine.

1 Like