What Does the Kia Warranty Cover?

Hello guys…

I wanna buy a Kia and I’ve heard they have a pretty good warranty. However, I want to make sure I fully understand what it covers before making my decision.

Can anyone provide details on what the Kia warranty covers? Specifically, I’m interested in the length of the warranty and what parts and services are included. Are there any common issues that are not covered?

The Kia warranty covers most repairs and replacements for parts that break because of defects in workmanship or materials. Kia provides longer-than-average coverage: new owners get powertrain coverage for 10 years or 100,000 miles and bumper-to-bumper coverage for 5 years or 60,000 miles.

Basic Warranty: covers the majority of vehicle components for 5 years or 60,000 miles.
Ten years or 100,000 miles is the powertrain warranty, which covers the drivetrain, engine, and transmission.
The Anti-Perforation Warranty covers rust-through problems for five years or 100,000 miles.
Roadside help: offers towing, lockout help, and more for five years and 60,000 miles.
Emissions Warranty: Depending on state laws, it covers particular emissions components.
Limited Lifetime Warranty on Hybrid/Electric Components: This warranty covers important parts like the battery on hybrid/electric cars.

The Kia warranty covers most repairs and part replacements caused by defects in workmanship or materials. The South Korean carmaker provides above-average coverage lengths, offering new owners powertrain coverage for 10 years or 100,000 miles and bumper-to-bumper coverage for 5 years or 60,000 miles.

The Kia warranty may change slightly based on when you bought the car. The above is true for the majority of 2021 cars. Kia also provides roadside help in an emergency.

Over 17,000 providers offer emergency roadside help across a sizable portion of the United States. This includes dead batteries, flat tires, and just enough fuel to get you to a petrol station nearby.

Additionally, Kia provides a service known as “trip interruption.” Kia will take over in the event that you encounter a warranty-related problem when more than 150 miles away.

The only requirement is that it will take longer than a day to finish the repair. In the event that this occurs, Kia will pay for your accommodation, meals, and/or rental car.