Kia Stonic Hybrid Not Working – Is This Normal?

HALLO…
I’ve got a Kia Stonic as a rental for a couple of weeks, and it’s a mild hybrid, but I’m not seeing any signs that the hybrid system is doing anything. I know it’s not supposed to go full EV mode, but even in ECO mode, there’s nothing on the dash showing battery charge or anything like that. :grinning:
I switched the dash to show ‘energy flow,’ but it just shows a static image and doesn’t change, even when I brake. Is this normal for a mild hybrid, or should I be looking for something else? Could the hybrid system be turned off to save the battery, maybe for resale?

Pliz assist on this…

Make :unamused: that the hybrid battery has received enough charging. For more instructions, see the owner’s manual on your device.

The hybrid system may not function if the battery is defective or not operating properly.

:astonished:These elements are essential to the functioning of the hybrid system. Any malfunctions may result in problems.

:grinning:The hybrid system is controlled by the control module. If it’s broken, the system might not work correctly as a whole.

Issues pertaining to the engine or gearbox may potentially impact the efficiency of the hybrid system. :innocent: