Is the Kia Forte a good car?

Hey guys, Is the Kia Forte a good car? What are its strengths and weaknesses compared to other vehicles in its class?

I have been driving a 2022 EX for a 2-3 months now, and I can say this car fulfilled all my needs for my daily drive, especially comfort and tech wise. There’s nothing bad to say. Are there any specific questions you might have?

I have a Kia Forte EX Premium. One problem I am having is that the infotainment system sometimes stops Apple CarPlay unexpectedly, especially when my phone is using data. I think it might be because my iPhone X is old or maybe there’s an issue with the car. I will try updating the software soon. Apart from that, I have not had any other problems.
Compared to my old crossover, the Kia Forte has amazing fuel economy. I used to spend $70 on fuel each week, but now it is only about $20. I drive a lot on highways, and the lane and steer assist features make long drives really easy. I’ve taken two road trips that were over eight hours each way, and it was great.

The Kia Forte is a strong contender in the compact car segment, offering a good value for the price.

I’m glad the 2022 Civic EX is living up to your expectations.

Comfort and tech are definitely two of the Civic’s strong points. What kind of tech features do you find yourself using the most?

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Kia Forte EX Premium.

It sounds like you’re really enjoying the fuel efficiency and driver assistance features, especially on long road trips.

The Apple CarPlay issue can be frustrating though. Updating the software might definitely help