Is kia warranty transferable?

Wasup enthusiasts with good knowledge and experience with KIA warranties.

Hey @KIALady

Looking for some insights on KIA warranties? I can help with that! Kia offers one of the industry’s leading warranty programs, and I’m familiar with the details. What specifically would you like to know?

Hey @KIALady, Kia warranties are indeed transferable, which is pretty handy if you’re buying or selling a Kia vehicle. I remember when I was in the process of selling my Kia a while back, and one of the selling points I highlighted to potential buyers was the fact that the warranty could be transferred to them.

Basically, when you sell your Kia, the remainder of the warranty coverage can be transferred to the new owner. It’s a nice perk that adds some extra value and peace of mind for both parties involved in the transaction.

Of course, there are some conditions and requirements for transferring the warranty, so it’s always a good idea to double-check with your Kia dealership or refer to the warranty documentation for specific details. But in general, yes, Kia warranties are transferable, which is definitely a plus for anyone in the market for a Kia vehicle.

KIA’s warranty can be passed on to the next owner. So, if you sell your KIA and the new owner finds a gremlin in the engine, guess who they’re calling? Not you – that’s the beauty of it! Just be sure to follow the maintenance schedule, or the warranty might become void, faster than a bad case of the hiccups.

Just joined the Kia club and loving it so far! Want to make sure I’m getting the full benefit of my warranty, but all that terminology can get confusing.

Anyone here willing to break down the Kia warranty in layman’s terms for a newbie?

Transferable warranties are a great benefit, but are there any specific things excluded from

Kia’s warranty that people should be aware of?