How much does a Kia Carnival cost?

I’m thinking about getting a Kia Carnival van because our family is getting bigger and we need a bigger vehicle than our small car. We’re really impressed with the Kia Carnival compared to other vans. For those who have one, what do you think? Do you like it? Is there anything you don’t like or wish was different about it? I’ve never owned a Kia before, only Honda or Hyundai. How do you feel about your Kia overall? Would you buy another Kia?

1 Like

Kia Carnival starts at $41,190, but consider running costs too. It might be more affordable than similar minivans upfront, but gas mileage likely won’t be as good as your small car.

The price starts from $33,200 for the base LX trim level and can reach up to $46,700 for the top-of-the-line SX Prestige trim . The actual price actually depends on the specific trim level and options you choose.

if you have 33 grand you will get a good deal. I like the 2024 KIA Carnival, its like a hybrid of a minivan and a SUV, if you are not that old school, you should consider getting it .