Does the Kia Sorento come with a third row?

Hey there, We’re searching for a big SUV with three rows of seats. We have two young kids and often drive around with their grandparents. The Sorento seems great because it has all the features we want, it’s safe, affordable, fuel-efficient, and reliable. The only problems are that the trunk is small when the third row is up (which we can manage) and some reviews say the third row is only good for kids. I saw one in person but didn’t check how much space there would be in the third row if we moved the middle row forward a bit. What do you think?

1 Like

That sounds like a thorough consideration.

The Kia Sorento indeed offers many appealing features for your family’s needs.

Considering the space in the third row when adjusting the middle row forward could provide valuable insight.

Perhaps you could revisit the vehicle for a closer look at this aspect to ensure it meets your comfort and space requirements.

I see you have an insight about the Sorento because the Kia Sorento does come with a third-row seating option. It is designed to comfortably seat up to seven people, with the third row being ideal for children or additional passengers. The second row’s sliding feature allows for easy access to the third row. This makes the Sorento a versatile choice for those who need extra seating capacity.
But because you prefer to drive around with your children and their grandparents, I suggest that you take the Sorento because the kids can take up the third row because of its “limited” space.
Tha grandparents can take the second row where I have no doubt they will be comfortable.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

The Kia Sorento could be a good fit despite the smaller third row and trunk space. Try adjusting the middle row during a test drive to see if it offers enough space for your needs.

Absolutely, revisiting the Kia Sorento to adjust and assess the third-row space sounds like a wise move. It’s all about making sure the fit is just right for your family’s comfort on those road trips. A second look could really solidify your decision

Great idea! Testing out the middle row adjustment during a drive can really help you see if the Kia Sorento meets your space needs, especially with its third row and trunk considerations.

The Kia Sorento seems to fit your needs well. Test drive it with the middle row adjusted to check third-row space and comfort before deciding.

The 2021 Sorento offers seating for up to 7 passengers and offers two seating configurations depending on the trim level. Lower trims feature a 60/40 split-folding 2nd-row bench seat and a 50/50 folding 3rd row, while the two highest trims are equipped with 2nd-row captain’s chairs to enhance passenger comfort, as shown below.