Considering All-Wheel Drive (AWD) for Family Adventures

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking about upgrading my family vehicle for our outdoor trips. I once had a vehicle that struggled with rough terrain, so now I’m curious: does the Kia Carnival come with all-wheel drive (AWD)? We love exploring, and having that extra traction would be a game-changer,

The Kia Carnival, which is also known as the Kia Sedona in certain markets, has primarily been available with front wheel drive. For the most current and accurate details on the drivetrain options for the Kia Carnival, it’s advisable to consult the latest specifications from Kia or reach out to a Kia dealership for the most up-to-date information.

The Kia Carnival is a fantastic family vehicle, but unfortunately, it doesn’t come with all-wheel drive.

It’s designed more for comfort and spaciousness than off-road adventures. If you’re looking for a Kia that can handle rough terrain, you might want to check out the Sorento or Telluride.

They offer both style and capability. But if you prioritize space and comfort for your family trips and don’t mind sticking to mostly paved roads, the Carnival is still a great option!