Which Kia Models Have Parking Assist?

I’m thinking about getting a new Kia, and parallel parking is my kryptonite. I once spent 20 minutes trying to squeeze into a spot at the mall, and let’s just say it wasn’t pretty (for me or the surrounding cars).

Anyway, I know some Kia models have parking assist features, but I’m not sure which ones. Is there a list somewhere, or can anyone tell me which Kias can basically park themselves?

Any recommendations on Kia models with good parking assist features would be a lifesaver,

1 Like

I think it will be limited to PHEVs and hybrid cars.

1 Like

The Kia models that offer advanced parking assist features include the Sportage, EV6, Sorento, Niro, and the upcoming Kia EV9. These vehicles are equipped with Kia’s Remote Smart Parking Assist (RSPA) technology, which allows you to park your car remotely using just the key fob. The RSPA system uses sensors and cameras to detect nearby objects and guide the car into even the tightest parking spots, so you don’t have to worry about parallel parking mishaps. Some other helpful parking features found on these Kia models include a 360-degree camera view, rear cross-traffic collision avoidance, and reverse parking collision avoidance.

I’ve had my fair share of parking struggles too, especially in tight spots where parallel parking feels like an Olympic sport. When I was looking into getting a new car, I specifically checked out Kia models known for their parking assist features. The Kia models that typically offer advanced parking assist systems include the Kia Telluride, Kia Sorento, and Kia K5. These models often come equipped with features like rearview cameras, 360-degree camera views, and automatic parking assist, which can help with parallel parking by steering the car into the spot while you control the brakes and accelerator. It’s worth checking the specific trim levels and packages available in each model to ensure you get the parking assistance features you need. Taking a test drive and seeing how these features work in real-world parking scenarios could be particularly useful before making your decision.

Parking can be a pain sometimes. Some Kia models known for offering parking assist features include the Kia Telluride, the Kia Sorento and the Kia K5.

The Kia Telluride and Sorento are popular for their exemplary parking assist features.