What's the price of a Kia Telluride?

I received an email in my Internet Sales Department at 10 am from someone interested in a Kia Telluride, asking for the out-the-door price and stating they won’t pay over MSRP. Within two hours of confirming availability and pricing (MSRP + $285 in dealer fees), they put down a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and booked a one-way plane ticket from North Carolina to Ohio to buy the SX Prestige model that just arrived this morning. TL;DR: Tellurides are still in high demand, so if you find a deal at MSRP, grab it!

Help!

3 Likes

We’re pricing all Tellurides at MSRP plus taxes, title, and license fees, and we’re also giving customers the option to place a $1,000 deposit to order one.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I used to really dislike the Kia badge and name. Just hearing “Kia” would make me cringe. However, they’ve really impressed me with some of their cars lately. The Stinger made me rethink my opinion about the brand, and the Telluride, even more so. They’re definitely doing some great work.

1 Like

The reason I didn’t go for one is because dealers were hiking up the prices by $5k. I really liked it, but there was no chance I was shelling out that much for a Kia or Hyundai. Instead, I went for a Mazda CX-9. Managed to snag it for $4k under sticker price and got a sweet deal on the APR at 0.9%. It may not be as spacious as the Kia, but it’s got everything I need and drives like a dream.

In terms of pricing, it might seem expensive but on an overall aspects comparison, I don’t think its that expensive because the size, features it offer. The massive engines underneath which produces humongous torque and power output and all will feel worth for the price bracket it is in.

Starting price around $37,585, but it can climb all the way up to $54,780. the prices are however not a constant many factors can come into play and rise the prices a bit.

The prices can range from about $38000 all the way up to $55,000.

many factors may come into play and affect the prices but they are generally between $38,000 and $55,000

between 38k dollars and 55k dollars. but worth the price.

The 2024 Kia Telluride is set to hit the market with a slight price uptick across its trim levels. Starting at $37,355 (including the $1,365 destination charge), the entry-level, front-wheel-drive LX will lead the lineup, while the top-tier SX-Prestige X-Pro trim will be priced at $54,550. Limited inventory of the 2024 Telluride will be available for sale this month.

Model/Trim FWD Price (incl. destination) AWD Price (incl. destination)
Telluride LX $37,355 $39,355
Telluride S $39,255 $41,255
Telluride EX $42,995 $44,995
Telluride EX X-Line N/A $47,250
Telluride SX $47,155 $49,155
Telluride SX X-Line N/A $50,650
Telluride SX X-Pro N/A $51,650
Telluride SX-Prestige N/A $52,055
Telluride SX-Prestige X-Line N/A $53,550
Telluride SX-Prestige X-Pro N/A $54,550

Yes, The Kia Telluride is a great choice if one is looking for a spacious and feature-packed SUV, but the price can vary depending on the trim level you choose. They start around $37,585 for the base LX model but can climb up to $54,780 for a fully loaded SX Prestige X-Pro with all the bells and whistles. So, it really depends on what features are important to you!

The 2024 Kia Telluride ranges in price from $37,585 to $54,780, depending on the chosen trim and additional options.
We highly recommend considering the SX trim for its near-luxury experience, offering essential features at a competitive price point.