What mods have you done to your 2022-2023 Kia Sportage?

What modifications have you made to your 2022-2023 Kia Sportage?

Trust me I get the itch to soup up a new ride but a 2022-2023 Sportage??? I’ll tell you this, extensive mods on a brand new Kia like that are probably more trouble than they’re worth. Warranty headaches, potential performance issues… and let’s be honest… voiding your warranty to slap on a fart can muffler is just…questionable. Now, if you’re talking minor tweaks, that’s a different story. Maybe some mud flaps for a more rugged look (doubt you’ll be hitting any serious trails in a Sportage though). All-weather floor mats are always a good call. But anything major? Nah, son.

If you have driven in the rain in this car then your guess is as good as mine. Let me engage you. I live in Seattle and it’s always training you know? So, the first modification I made was getting rainguards. Why? your guess is as good as mine

For a new Kia Sportage, extensive mods aren’t recommended because they might void the warranty.

Consider a professionally installed immobilizer for better security. These cars already have strong anti-theft systems.

If you want minor cosmetic or functional upgrades, there are manufacturer-approved options that are safe for the warranty.