What does Kia's warranty cover?

Hey folks, I wanted to know the warranty cover for Kia cars.
Anyone with a clue?

2 Likes

Certainly! The 10-year/100,000-mile coverage extends beyond the 5-year basic warranty, encompassing components such as the powertrain, internal engine combustion, internal engine transmission, wheel bearings, and axles.

2 Likes

Kia’s warranty usually covers defects in materials or workmanship for 5 years/60,000 miles (basic warranty) and major components like the engine and transmission for 10 years/100,000 miles (powertrain warranty). They also offer roadside assistance for 5 years/60,000 miles. I guess that is all about them.

2 Likes

Kia’s warranty is one of the best in the business, covering a wide range of components for an extended duration.

Five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. This warranty covers most problems in your Kia vehicle’s materials and craftsmanship.

However, it is critical to read the warranty booklet carefully to determine what is and is not covered.

1 Like

Kia provides a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty. They also have a 5-year/100,000-mile anti-perforation warranty and 5-year/60,000-mile roadside support. I hope this helps!

Kia provides exceptional warranty coverage for its automobiles.

5-year/60,000-mile standard warranty.
10-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty
5-year, 60,000-mile roadside assistance
5-year/60,000-mile anti-perforation warranty.

This comprehensive warranty plan is one of Kia’s main selling features, giving buyers with additional security and peace of mind for their purchase. The extended powertrain warranty, in particular, is well-regarded in the industry.

hey Donna let me answer this. the Kia warranty covers most repairs and part replacements due to defects in workmanship or materials. The South Korean automaker provides above-average coverage lengths, offering new owners powertrain coverage for 10 years or 100,000 miles and bumper-to-bumper coverage for 5 years or 60,000 miles.