Is the Kia Telluride considered reliable?

I looked through the subreddit but didn’t find exactly what I needed. I’m wondering if anyone here has driven their Telluride for more than 100,000 miles. Can anyone share their experiences with reliability beyond that mileage? I’m interested in knowing how well these cars last over time. I’m planning to buy a three-row vehicle later this year and I’m considering the Telluride and the Highlander. The new Highlander doesn’t look great, but Toyota is known for making dependable cars. Since we keep our cars for a long time, it’s important to me that they last.

High-mileage Telluride drivers? I’m looking for you! Debating Telluride vs Highlander (not a fan of the new Highlander look). Toyota’s reliability is awesome, but Kia’s Telluride uses a proven engine and boasts a long warranty. Test driving a Telluride might be worth it for a potentially reliable and stylish option!

Yes it is! The Telluride is a champion among us Kia enthusiasts. It’s like the LeBron James of SUVs – reliable, powerful, and leaves the competition in the dust. Sure, some folks might talk about a minor headlight issue in early models, but that’s been sorted. Overall, the Telluride is a winner!

Asking for real-world experiences with high-mileage Tellurides is a smart way to gauge their long-term reliability.

While the Telluride is a relatively new model, hearing from owners who have driven theirs for over 100,000 miles can provide valuable insights into its durability and longevity. Comparing it with the Toyota Highlander, a well-known option for reliability, adds another layer to your decision-making process.

Considering your preference for vehicles that last a long time, it’s understandable that you’re looking for reassurance about the Telluride’s reliability over time.

Exploring forums like this subreddit can be a great way to tap into the collective knowledge and experiences of fellow car owners.

Kia Telluride seems like a reliable SUV! Here’s why:

• J.D. Power gives it high marks (85 out of 100 for 2021 and 2022).
  • Kia offers a long warranty (10 years/100,000 miles).
  • Consumer Reports recommends it, with reliability being a plus.

While it’s a newer model, so long-term data is limited, overall signs point to a dependable SUV. Do your research and consider user reviews for a more well-rounded picture.

Yes, the Kia Telluride is generally considered a reliable SUV. Here’s a quick breakdown:

• Overall Ratings: The Kia Telluride has received high marks from reliability rating agencies like J.D. Power, scoring 85 out of 100 (considered “Great”) for the 2021 and 2022 models.
  • Owner Experiences: The Telluride’s popularity indicates its general reliability, although there can always be exceptions.
  • Warranty: Kia offers a robust 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, reflecting their confidence in the Telluride’s durability.

However, a few considerations:

• The Telluride is a relatively new model, so there is less long-term reliability data compared to some competitors.
  • As with any vehicle, individual experiences may vary.