How Much Is A Kia K5?

I’ve been eyeing the Kia K5 for its sleek design and advanced features, but I’m uncertain about the pricing. Could anyone who has recently purchased one share their experience? I’m curious about the total cost, including any additional fees or considerations like taxes and dealership charges. Your insights would really help me decide if the Kia K5 fits within my budget and whether there are any negotiating tips you found useful in the process. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Pricing can vary depending on features, but expect a base Kia K5 LX to start around $28,000, with loaded models reaching $38,000 or more. Remember, there are also taxes, destination fees, and dealership add-ons. Do your research on fair prices in your area and read online reviews about buying a Kia K5 – this can help you negotiate and get the best possible price

2 Likes

The price of a Kia K5 can vary depending on the trim level, options, and location, but generally starts around $24,000 to $32,000 for base models.

1 Like

A Kia K5’s cost varies according to its location, options, and trim level. The base model Kia K5 LX’s MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) starts at about $25,000 as of 2024. The GT-Line, EX, and GT are examples of higher trim levels with more equipment and extras; these can cost anywhere from $30,000 to $38,000 or more.

In my opinion, it shouldn’t cost more than 40k. I’d check other options. When I was looking for a Honda before the K5, they had 8-10k markups. Smh.

This is to expensive, Are there customizations???

Hello, Anthony Wilson. The Kia K5 starts at $28,145, while the K5 EX tops out at $35,645.