How long does a Kia Sportage typically last?

Hey, thinking about buying a 2022 Sportage tomorrow. Is there anything I should be concerned about with this car? Is it durable? I want it to last over 10 years.

3 Likes

Don’t listen to what people say about the 2022 Sportage, For example, my friend from an Arab country once texted me and told me the Kia Sportage is one of the most desirable vehicles. If you drive a Sportage over there, it means you’ve made it in life.

Just go for it…

1 Like

A Kia Sportage, well-maintained, can last 150,000 to 200,000 miles (241,400 to 321,869 km). Avoid certain years with engine issues for best results.

2 Likes

The 2022 Sportage is a good choice, but since it’s new, long-term durability isn’t yet clear. Here’s the quick scoop:

• Good news: Kia’s reliable these days, and the Sportage uses engines from dependable Kia models.
  • Heads up: No major issues reported, but some owners mention lower gas mileage.
  • Peace of mind: Kia’s 10-year/100,000-mile warranty offers protection.

Test drive it, check reviews for user experiences, and the warranty provides security.

How long a car will last depends on how well you maintain it.
For mileage purposes, cars may last past 150,000 miles, so that means that it may be driven up to 10 years with regular care and proper maintenance