Hello Kia enthusiasts, I'm looking for some valuable insights before making a decision. Can anyone share their thoughts on whether Kia Sorentos are considered good cars?

KIA Sorento

1 Like

Hey there! As a fellow Kia enthusiast, I’d be happy to share my thoughts on the Kia Sorento. In my experience, the Sorento is an excellent choice for those seeking a versatile and reliable SUV. It offers a comfortable ride, spacious interior, and plenty of advanced tech features, making it perfect for both daily commutes and family road trips. Plus, Kia has a reputation for building quality vehicles backed by impressive warranties, providing added peace of mind for buyers.

1 Like

Hey there!
Absolutely! So, let’s talk about the Kia Sorento. It’s basically a mid-size SUV that’s got a bit of everything - practicality, comfort, and value. Here’s the lowdown based on what the experts and folks who own one have to say:

First off, when it comes to quality and practicality, the Sorento really delivers. It’s got plenty of legroom in the second row and it’s super quiet when you’re cruising down the highway. Plus, it’s loaded with all sorts of features, both standard and optional, so you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck. And let me tell you, the infotainment system? It’s sleek and easy to use - definitely a plus.

Now, let’s talk performance and versatility. If you’re in the market for a smaller SUV that’s still super versatile, the Sorento is a solid choice. With three rows of seating, it’s perfect for those times when you need to haul around extra people, like for soccer practice runs. And if you’re not quite ready to go all-in on a bigger SUV, the Sorento strikes a nice balance.

As for what’s new for 2024, they’ve made some cool updates. There’s fresh styling on the outside, and inside, you’ll find a slick new digital display for the instrument panel and center touchscreen. Plus, the touchscreen is more responsive now, and it even supports wireless connectivity for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Oh, and there’s this new X-Pro trim level with all-terrain tires for those off-road adventures.

Now, it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. While the Sorento is roomier than your typical small SUV, it’s not as compact or budget-friendly as the older model. And when you’ve got that third row up, it does eat into your cargo space a bit. Plus, some folks say the ride can be a tad stiff on bumpy roads.

But overall, the Kia Sorento is a solid mid-size SUV. It’s got comfy seating, tech that’s a breeze to use, and it won’t break the bank. So, if you’re all about practicality and getting the most bang for your buck, the Sorento could be the perfect ride for you!

what are you looking for?
If you are an exterior type of person then the 2024 Kia Sorento can serve you well
The 2024 KIA Sorento’s exterior looks really great. Everything is different from the past model
The new headlights and new bumpers. I think the Amber lines on the headlights really stand out and give the car its sleek look. Also, its full LED tail lights are impressive from a design point of view.