Are KIA Forte good cars?

KIA Forte owners, How are you enjoying your car?

1 Like

I absolutely love my KIA Forte! It’s reliable, fuel-efficient, and packed with great features. From its sleek design to its smooth performance, it’s been a joy to drive every day.

Kia Forte drivers rave about the car! They love the unbeatable peace of mind with Kia’s 10-year/100,000-mile warranty, getting tons of features for the price, and of course, the Forte’s stylish design that goes head-to-head with the competition.

My Forte is a good car,(not the best though), but it’s well-made, stylish, and comfy, making my daily commute better.
It keeps road noise low, feeling fancy. I’m happy with it overall, but it’s not a “muscle car,” so if you want that, choose something else.
I like its sports mode.
Acceleration from stop isn’t great, but once moving, it’s fun.
On the highway, it handles well. Lights, brakes, and visibility are good, but rear visibility isn’t.

Top likes: build quality, comfort, and value. Dislikes: slow start, tires feel bumps, infotainment system turns off after 10 mins without engine.

Overall, the 2022 Forte GT is nice but needs tweaks to be great.

Let me tell you, I’ve been loving my Forte! I got mine about a year ago, and it’s been a game-changer for me. The first thing that struck me was how smooth the ride is. Whether I’m cruising down the highway or navigating city streets, it always feels like a breeze to drive.

About the efficiency, it’s been a pleasant surprise! I’ve noticed that I’m spending way less time at the gas station compared to my previous car. Plus, the interior is super comfy and spacious. I’ve taken a few road trips with friends, and everyone always comments on how roomy and comfortable it is, even in the back seat.

One thing I really appreciate is the tech features. The infotainment system is intuitive, and I love having Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. It makes staying connected on the go a whole lot easier.

Now, I can’t speak for everyone, but based on my experience and chatting with other Forte owners, it seems like we’re all pretty happy campers. Of course, like any car, it’s not without its quirks, but overall, I’d say it’s been a fantastic ride.