Anyone know 2011 Sorento headlight bulb size?

Hi there! Is there anyone that knows the exact size of headlight bulbs that fit a 2011 Sorento? I want to make sure I get the correct fit for maximum visibility when I upgrade mine. Additionally, any advice on where to get trustworthy new bulbs would be very appreciated.

1 Like

For my 2011 Sorento, I found the H11 bulbs for low beam and 9005 bulbs for high beam work perfectly. I got mine from AutoZone, and they’ve been great for visibility upgrades.

1 Like

For a 2011 Kia Sorento, the headlight bulb size is H11 for the low beam and H1 for the high beam, ensuring optimal visibility when upgrading your headlights.You can find these bulbs at O’Reilly Auto Parts, which offers a range of options including halogen and LED upgrades. Alternately, other reliable options include AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts, both of which carry a variety of headlight bulb sizes.

1 Like

When I needed to replace mine, I just acquired an H1 bulb which is highly recommended for high beams from AutoZone too. You can also use H11 if you prefer low beam.