2020 kia sorento oil filter

Hello everyone,

I’m currently in need of some advice regarding the oil filter for my 2020 Kia Sorento.

Could anyone recommend a reliable oil filter for this vehicle?

1 Like

For your 2020 Kia Sorento, I’d recommend sticking with genuine Kia oil filters or high-quality aftermarket options from reputable brands like Bosch, Fram, or Mobil 1. These brands are known for their reliability and compatibility with a wide range of vehicles, including the Sorento.

It’s always a good idea to consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual or check with a trusted mechanic to ensure you’re using the right oil filter for your specific model and engine type. This way, you can keep your Sorento running smoothly and efficiently.

1 Like

Kia’s own OEM oil filters are designed specifically for your Sorento model and are guaranteed to meet the manufacturer’s standards for quality and performance. Using an OEM filter ensures compatibility and reliability.

You can also find compatible oil filters online at auto parts retailers’ websites. They usually have filters recommendations based on your car’s year, make, and model.